The Two Year College Chemistry Consortium provides a forum for chemistry educators to enhance student learning through our professional development conferences.
2YC3 Mission - The committee is charged with providing:
- A national forum for the interchange of ideas, resources, guidelines, and information pertaining to two-year college chemistry programs
- A network of chemical education colleagues for improving two-year college chemistry teaching
- Opportunities for professional development and growth among members
- A mechanism to network two-year college chemistry teachers with all other categories of chemical educators
- An entry point for 2YC3 members to become involved in DivCHED activities. The committee shall coordinate activities in two-year college chemistry programs with related organizations and conduct meetings accessible to two-year college chemistry teachers
Committee on Chemistry in the Two-Year Colleges
Abbreviated as COCTYC, this committee is designated as the executive committee governing the Two-Year College Chemistry Consortium and is charged with responsibility for three to four 2YC3 conferences per year and its own finances and newsletter.
Sponsored by: ACS Education Division - ACS Exams Institute - Hands-On Labs - Morton Publishing Company - Carolina Biological Supply Company - MeasureNet Technology - Microlab, Inc - Pearson Education - Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Inc - Vernier Software and Technology - W. W. Norton & Company - eScience Labs - SHINE - Bluedoor - MacMillan Learning - San Diego City College - Gaston College - Vincennes University - Anne Arundel Community College - Linn Benton Community College - Allegany College of Maryland - Harper College - Southwestern College - Montgomery College - Mt. San Antonio College - Central Oregon Community College - Genesee Community College - Hutchinson Community College - College of Lake County - Grand Rapids Community College - McHenry County College - University of New Mexico-Valencia - Portland Community College - Wake Technical Community College - Rochester Community and Technical College - Delgado Community College - College of Southern Idaho - Waubonsee Community College - Chattanooga State Community College -